Marychard™ Technology for iOS®: #Swift4.2 and #AR
Marychard™ Technology is the all-in-one hi-performance framework that’s on the market for 9 year now.
Has many key technologies have been around recently, Marychard have been now rewritten in Swift and support augmented reality and Metal 2!
Marychard v2 is now in beta-test as per October 2018:* (re)written in Swift 4.2 for iOS12;
- supports Metal 2;
- a set of tools to produce highly-optimised data for iOS.
- hi-performance rendering of complex 3D objects and animations ;
- physics engine: it integrates physics model over time in realtime so that you can simulate rolling balls or whatever you want, linked to the iPhone® sensors such as accelerometers ;
- game engine: it maintains actors lifecycle thru your game session ;
- multiplayer engine and protocol : with SDLTP 2.0 — the TCP-based protocol dedicated to MMO games and persistent environement — you can develop any simple or advanced multiplayer games you might think of, including MMOs. The server side is developped in Java J2SE as a set of distributed modules that cooperate to handle high-loads.
Production tools: SdlImage® TEN
Thru the version TEN of the long-living SdlImage™ technology, Marychard performs the following set of operations:
- imports Collada files and generate iPhone® optimized runtime data files to be displayed on the device, still handling objects hierarchy and animation ;
- optimizes and boosts your set of textures to make your 3D realtime visual much better than you never seen before, without extra work!
Keep posted for preview screens…