Marychard™ Technology is the all-in-one hi-performance framework that’s on the market for 9 year now.
Has many key technologies have been around recently, Marychard have been now rewritten in Swift and support augmented reality and Metal 2!
Marychard v2 is now in beta-test as per October 2018:
* (re)written in Swift 4.2 for iOS12;
* supports Metal 2;
* a set of tools to produce highly-optimised data for iOS.
* hi-performance rendering of complex 3D objects and animations ;
* physics engine: it integrates physics model over time in realtime so that you can simulate rolling balls or whatever you want, linked to the iPhone® sensors such as accelerometers ;
* game engine: it maintains actors lifecycle thru your game session ;
* multiplayer engine and protocol : with SDLTP 2.0 — the TCP-based protocol dedicated to MMO games and persistent environement — you can develop any simple or advanced multiplayer games you might think of, including MMOs. The server side is developped in Java J2SE as a set of distributed modules that cooperate to handle high-loads.
Thru the version TEN of the long-living SdlImage™ technology, Marychard performs the following set of operations:
Keep posted for preview screens…